Saturday, August 31, 2013

SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU

Hi my dear crafties! This card was inspired by the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. I hope you enjoy!

 

(A2; Stamps: Verve Bountiful Harvest; EF: Cuttlebug; Copics)

Not much I can tell you about this card because it is so simple. The challenge is to use Kraft and text. The pumpkins are colored with Copics.  I popped up the Kraft strip with foam tape and embossed the white panel with a Cuttlebug EF. Now on to another challenge! Have a great Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I continue to live your Fall cards that are clean, simple and crisp!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm so happy to see pumpkins! I love Fall. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Simple, but SO effective!! Kraft is wonderful for fall cards. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...