Thursday, August 8, 2013

THINKING OF YOU

Hello sweet crafters! Today, I have a CAS card for a new (to me) CAS Challenge called CAS on Sunday.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Bountiful Harvest) and Paper Smooches (Salutations); Die: Paper Smooches (Tag); Paint: Twinkling H2Os; EF: Darice)

This week’s theme for CAS on Sunday is Tag it, so I made a tag to go on my card. I am working on fall cards for Operation Write Home, so I used a pumpkin as my focal image with fall leaves at the bottom.

Links to Challenges

Challenge # 14 "Tag" it!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the CAS design and the wonderful pumpkin image!
hugs
Glenda

anja curvers said...

A very pretty card love the use of that second tag it looks like the shadow of the upper tag. Thanks for joining us at cas on sunday.

Anneke said...

Great fall card! Lovely details! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...