Friday, September 6, 2013

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!

Hi crafty friends! I have another post for you today. This card was made using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week.

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping Christmas Greetings; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: Left over Christmas paper from last year and I don’t remember who makes it)

I just loved the sketch this week, but to accommodate my stamp, I chose to flip it. And, since those pretty flowers were on the right, I decided to move the ribbon to the left side, but hopefully you can still see the sketch influence. I just love these vintage papers that I had last year. The colors are muted and distressed and always look so pretty on a card. I just wish I remembered where I got it! The sage ribbon looks darker in the photo but it is almost an exact match to the green polka dot strip.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

I am also adding this to the Inspired by Stamping Contest Gallery

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Amy O said...

Very pretty! I love the dsp, and the bow is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How lovely Ellen! That ribbon adds such elegance to this! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Grace Tolman said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it at IBS. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh-so-pretty, Ellen! That lovely sentiment really stands out here, and my eye traveled next to your perfect bow. :)

So glad you shared this with us at IBS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...