Friday, September 6, 2013

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!

Hi crafty friends! I have another post for you today. This card was made using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week.

(A2; Stamps:Inspired by Stamping Christmas Greetings; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: Left over Christmas paper from last year and I don’t remember who makes it)

I just loved the sketch this week, but to accommodate my stamp, I chose to flip it. And, since those pretty flowers were on the right, I decided to move the ribbon to the left side, but hopefully you can still see the sketch influence. I just love these vintage papers that I had last year. The colors are muted and distressed and always look so pretty on a card. I just wish I remembered where I got it! The sage ribbon looks darker in the photo but it is almost an exact match to the green polka dot strip.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

I am also adding this to the Inspired by Stamping Contest Gallery

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...