Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello all my dear friends. It is time for another challenge at Inkspirational and since it's the second week of our challenge month that means we've got a fabulous photo for you to be inkspired by! 

Here is my DT card:

  (A2; Stamps: StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge, Paper Smooches Salutations, Inspired by Stamping Vintage Postcards; Punch: EK; Flower sticker: K & Company)

I took my inspiration from the flowers, butterflies and colors to come up with this simple card. I heat embossed the grunge lines in the top left corner and the sentiment. I paper pierced the butterfly’s trail and added some bling,

Hope you enjoy!!

CHALLENGE LINK

Here's our photo inkspiration~

SPONSOR

We've got another sponsor offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner for the month of September!

Inspired By Stamping

Inspired by Stamping

One lucky winner who plays along all monthwith us will win a prize from this fabulous store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous....the details and dimension is phenomenal!

sandie said...

I do love that heat embossed grunge section of your card-I haven'r tried HE grunge-thanks for the inspiration x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, I can see EXACTLY where you took your inspiration from in that photo, and translated it beautifully into this card! Don't you love K & Co. stickers?

Mynn xx said...

This is just lovely, Ellen! That iris is gorgeous and the butterfly is fabulous, too! HUGS and hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...