Wednesday, September 4, 2013

JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Hello sweet friends! Happy first Wednesday in September! Since it is the first week of our Inkspirational challenge month, that means we've got a color combo for you to be {ink}spired by! 
Here is my DT card:

(A2; Sentiment: Verve (Take Note) Tag: Paper Smooches; Paper: Simple Stories (Sn@p); Border punch: Martha Stewart)
This is a very different color combo for me, so I had to think a bit to decide what to do. I actually love how this turned out, with the bright cheery colors and the fun tag. I used my craft knife to open a portion of the banner and heart image so I could slide the blue and white panel into it, rather than cover it up.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! I’ll be looking for your creation!!!
CHALLENGE LINK
Here's our color inkspiration~
SPONSOR
We've got another sponsor offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner for the month of September!
Inspired by Stamping
One lucky winner who plays along all month with us will win a prize from this fabulous store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb











5 comments:

sandie said...

Lovely cheery use of the colours Ellen and great idea with the tag x

Mynn xx said...

This totally looks like a back to school card and I LOVE IT!!! The polka dot ribbon and baker's twine is a fabulous combo and I adore the tag!!! HUGS and have a great rest of your week! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fabulous card! Love all your stamped elements!

Marina said...

Perfect cheery card for those bright colours. Great layout. Marina

Pia S said...

Such a fun and colorful card - so cheerful too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...