Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi friends! I have another Christmas card for you.

(A2; Stamps: Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer; Paper: I think maybe Webster Pages; Paint: Twinkling H20s )

The challenge at A Blog Named Hero is to use a button, or buttons, so for this card, the reindeer got a tiny button that I heat embossed to turn it red. I fussy cut the image and mounted on the striped paper. The sentiment is from the same stamp set but is one long vertical stamp. I masked and stamped so I could stack the sentiment. I painted the image with twinkling H20s.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, what a super cute card. I just love the striped paper in the bg and the tiny button masec a lovely nose.Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! That button is adorable. Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...