Friday, September 6, 2013

YOUR’RE THE APPLE OF MY EYE AND THE SMILE IN MY HEART

WOOHOO TGIF!!!! I know, I’m retired so why do I love Friday… well, I still get everything done during the week so I can relax for two days. Call it habit, but I just love having the structure in my life.

Casology’s cue card this week is Apple. I got lucky because Laurie at Doodle Pantry released a new set this month called Apples!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Apples) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

I started with red card base, printed the green and red print DP, and used the border punch on the red print. I attached the sentiment directly to the red base and attached the two strips. I fussy cut the apple and used foam tape to attach and all done!

Here is the link to the Casology challenge:

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Want some freebies? Check this out: between September 5 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC38 you will get JINGLE ANTS FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, Sept 5 –24 you will get this beautiful PUMPKIN set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE September 5 – 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC38

Thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

9 comments:

Pia S said...

Fridays are my favorite days of the week - you've got the whole week-end ahead of you, and for an office worker, like me, it means two days off coming! I've never understood the Friday the 13th thing - I'm more in line with Garfield - Mondays- and Monday the 13ths - what a horror! The red card base has a lovely shine to it, and I do like the red apple (looks very tasty) and your choice of sentiment!

Lola said...

I'm a big fan of CAS so I'm really enjoying the layout on this! Wonderful rich colors too.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely layout and awesome apple!!

Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!

Ardyth said...

Great clean design - love all the red 'white' space! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is nice. I love that deep, rich red!

Judy1223 said...

Lovely layout, adore the deep, rich reds! That apple image is beautiful, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Such a sweet sentiment and I love the border punch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, that is one beautiful apple and love the wonderful design of your card! Gorgeous colour choice too!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen gorgeous CAS card great layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...