Friday, September 6, 2013

YOUR’RE THE APPLE OF MY EYE AND THE SMILE IN MY HEART

WOOHOO TGIF!!!! I know, I’m retired so why do I love Friday… well, I still get everything done during the week so I can relax for two days. Call it habit, but I just love having the structure in my life.

Casology’s cue card this week is Apple. I got lucky because Laurie at Doodle Pantry released a new set this month called Apples!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Apples) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

I started with red card base, printed the green and red print DP, and used the border punch on the red print. I attached the sentiment directly to the red base and attached the two strips. I fussy cut the apple and used foam tape to attach and all done!

Here is the link to the Casology challenge:

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Want some freebies? Check this out: between September 5 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC38 you will get JINGLE ANTS FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, Sept 5 –24 you will get this beautiful PUMPKIN set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE September 5 – 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC38

Thanks so much for stopping by! HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...