Monday, October 14, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello again my sweet friends. I made this card using the sketch at CAS(e) This Sketch and the color challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2; Dies: Silhouette America; Stamp: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Glitter Paper: American Crafts)

This was a very simple card to make, once I figured out what I wanted to do LOL. The ornaments were cut out using my Silhouette. I then punched a hole in the top of each one and strung gold thread through it. I stamped the sentiment, added some rhinestones and a little bow; rounded two corners and mounted on a black panel, then popped up the panel using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Closes Oct. 18

Closes Oct. 16

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...