Saturday, October 5, 2013

SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU

Happy Saturday dear friends! I have a quick fall card for you today.

  (A2; Stamps: Verve (Bountiful Harvest), Inkadinkado (swirls))

The theme this week as CASology is Harvest and at Addicted to Stamps and More it is a fall inspiration photo. I stamped the pumpkin, then masked and stamped the swirls. I colored it with Copics, stamped the sentiment and added to orange card. I used foam tape to attach to the card base. Very quick CAS card!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

9 comments:

Pia S said...

Beautiful CAS design, Ellen!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous CAS card!!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, I adore the swirls behind that rich orange pumpkin...what a mysterious fall feeling it provides! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Meghan said...

Oooh! I spy a Verve pumpkin! Love, love, love this card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oooooh that flourish above the pumpkin intermingles in so classy!

Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

Donna Nuce said...

Really gorgeous Ellen. That pumpkin looks fabulous and the sentiment complements the pumpkin so well. Have a great day!

sandie said...

Hi Ellen, ow are you?
I do love the masking in this card and of course CAS, so I love it more! Thanks for taking part in ATSM

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple and just fabulous. I do like the pretty flourishes behind the pumpkin. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Darnell said...

This is a CASlicious card, Ellen! So deserving of the HM honor from CASology!! Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...