Saturday, November 23, 2013

CELEBRATE

Hi sweeties! Wow, I just got back from walking Joy and it is getting cold! It looks like after today we are going to have some chilly weather for about a week. Well, in the 40’s and to me that is chilly! This card was so much fun to make and it came to me as I was waking up one morning:

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew, Sentiment Sampler), Fiskar’s (Dot Flourishes); Dies: Paper Smooches (Zoo 1, Zoo 2); Inks: Smooches, Ranger Distress Stains, Memento)  

This week, Paper Smooches has a color challenge. After thinking about what to do, I woke up the other morning and thought the flourishes would look like a celebration, and I could use the challenge colors. The hippo and leaves were cut out using the new Zoo die cuts (I just love them!).

I am also entering this at Addicted to Stamps and More where they are looking for the use of markers. I used my Copics to color the hippo’s toes, tail and tongue, a Sakura gel pen for the eyelashes and a Pilot white opaque for the teeth.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

closes Nov 24

 Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #72 - MAKE YOUR MARK

closes Nov 26

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...