Sunday, November 24, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS; 52CCT23 & ATCAS27

Happy Sunday sweeties! I have two quick posts for today and then I am off to read a book by the fireplace. This is the first one.

(A2; Stamps: There She Goes (Snowy Days); Punch: Martha Stewart (Snowflake); Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Copics: Die: Spellbinders (Circle))

I decided to enter this card in two challenges because the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is a technique challenge (acrylic block background) and the code word at Addicted to CAS is Pet. I bought Snowy Days from TSG stamps this year and I adore them! I even find them fun to color (imagine that? me coloring!). I used an acrylic block that had a wavy edge to add interest to the bg. I also stamped snowflakes from the TSG set using the same color of ink. After coloring the image, I used the SB circle die and cut out the image (leaving the top hat outside of the circle). I had some bg paper that I made a while back that was blue with silver glitter embossing powder. I used that for the snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...