Tuesday, December 3, 2013

52CCT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hi sweeties! This is my second post for today, so if you are looking for my Technique Time Tuesday post, please scroll down. This is a card I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge.

(A2; Chipboard ornament: K & Company; DSP: K & Company (Peppermint Twist); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon) 

This week’s 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge is Pick a Previous theme. I chose Theme Challenge #18: Christmas Ornaments and made a simple card using a chipboard ornament from K & Company. I hope you likey!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

SO fun, Ellen!!! LOVE that ornament and I adore the bright colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

Deborah Frings said...

A beautifully bold, bright Christmas ornament as well as a fabulous ribbon and bow! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Don't ya just love K & Co. die cuts? This one is big and luscious!

THanks for the love you've left me lately, Ellen. :) And I'm so excited that you're a fellow Evernote lover!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...