Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CCC#1: HAVE A JOLLY HOLIDAY

Hi my dears! I have a few quick posts for you and then I’m out to do some shopping. Do you have your Christmas decorating done yet? I only have the tree up, ugh. So much to do! It would be fun to do if anyone was actually coming home this year, but neither of the kids can make it. Oh well, enough of that! Let’s look at cards!

(A2; Chipboard: K & Company; DSP: K & Company (Peppermint Twist); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Paper Smooches (Scalloped Die)) 

What fun! The challenge at Christmas Card Challenges #1 is NO STAMPING. I had to think about that for a bit, but remembered this chipboard I have been holding on for a while. It was perfect for this card, and I was able to use some of my Christmas scraps (I always LOVE using scraps!).

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Christmas Card Challenges #1 -- No Stamping

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...