Thursday, January 23, 2014

CCC8: MY HEART IS WITH YOU THIS CHRISTMAS

Hi sweeties. Time for another Christmas card and this time it is a One-Layer Card for the Christmas Card Challenges challenge 8.

(A2: Stamps: Stampers Best (OWH Holiday Greetings Rubber Stamp Set), Inspired by Stamping (Background Basics Lines)

I am so happy I am getting an early start on Operation Write Home Christmas cards this year! I used one of the sets created by Sandy Allnock to make this card. I just stamped the tree, masked it and stamped the lines.. Last I added the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenge in case you want to play along!

Christmas Card Challenges #8 -- One layer Cards
 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...