Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LIM; PS: MISS YOU

Hello sweet friends. WOW! This week is Less is More’s 3rd birthday!!! Congratulations on 3 years Chrissie and Jen! Here is my card for the Less is More challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler): Paper: scraps; Die: Spellbinders (Square); Card base: ColorMates Smooth & Silky Navy Ice Dust)

The theme this week is rainbow so I used some scraps and made a rainbow “kite” using the square die from Spellbinders. I just masked the sentiment when I stamped it so I could separate the words and angle them around the kite. I then added a few tiny crystal rhinestones for the tail. I rounded two corners and mounted on some light blue then added to the sparkly dark blue base.

Since the theme at Paper Smooches is anything goes, I will be entering this in their challenge too.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the LIM challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

We'd love you to display our banner

LIM color challenge: Rainbow
Feb. 2-9 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your kite looks totally seamless and I love it's dimension.

Chrissie said...

This is beautifully done Ellen and looks really effective!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Elaine said...

Beautifully simple but love the design!!

Erin said...

Love CAS card! I especially like the colors... so bright and fun!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...