Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CASology86: HOMEGROWN FRIENDS

Hello sweeties! I’m so happy you stopped by today!  This is my second post, so please scroll down to see my other post.


(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Vegetable Garden); EF: Darice (Basket weave); Paper: Neenah Solar White, CutMates Purple Cabbage; Copics; Cut File: Silhouette)

This week’s cue card at CASology is “Roots”. Well, I can think of SO many ways to use that cue, but I just got this digi file from Doodle Pantry and wanted to give a shot at coloring these radishes. I used a seed packet cut file on my Silhouette and added the radish outline and sentiment, printed and then cut. Since the cut file had the little notches on the corners, I added the same effect on the background by using a hole punch. I also dry embossed the background with a basket weave EF. Does this still count as CAS? I’m not sure, but it was fun.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in if you would like!

Also, Doodle Pantry’s DPDC44 is going on right now!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC44! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE March 1 – March 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC44 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for visiting me! I hope you take a second to leave comments.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

7 comments:

Marsha said...

This is beautiful. Who would have thought that vegetable could be beautiful? Seriously, lovely card, yummy colors.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful coloring on your 'root' radishes!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous colors and rich colors. Beautiful card, Ellen!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, you colored your radish beautifully...so rick! I love how the sentiment pulls your card together, all so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring on the radishes and I love that embossed pattern! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the embossed panel and your coloring is amazing!!!

Dawn Frost said...

I love those colours and the background paper! I would love an embossing folder like that hmmm basket weave. So many folders, so little time, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...