Wednesday, April 23, 2014

52CCTD: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear friends! I have a Christmas card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Pearfect Tree and Wreath), EK: Merry Christmas))

The theme for 52CCTD is 12 Days of Christmas, so I decided to use this image and sentiment from the Pearfect Tree and Wreath digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry. I opened the tree in Silhouette, traced it, printed and then cut it. I printed the partridge in a pear tree verse and attached the tree with foam tape. I stamped Merry Christmas at the bottom and added a tiny green bow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52CCTD: April Theme Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...