Thursday, April 24, 2014

CCC21: HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends! I have another Christmas card today. This one is for the Christmas Card Challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Christmas Greetings); Cut files: Silhouette)

The theme for this challenge is Santa or Sleigh. I used my Silhouette to cut the moon and Santa with reindeer silhouette. I attached the Santa and reindeer with foam tape and added a little red pearl on the nose of the first reindeer. The card stock I used is a deep blue with speckles in it. It worked perfectly for a night sky! I added a silver border and mounted on a card blank using the same paper as the background.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Christmas Card Challenge #21 -- Ho, Ho, Ho

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Jane Walker said...

Oh that's fabulous! I love it.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Awwww, love this! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...