Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATS93; FMS134: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends. I hope your day is going well! Other than the storms earlier this week, our weather has been gorgeous! Also, we got a quick phone call from our soldier last night, so I'm a pretty happy girl today. I posted my Great Impressions inspiration card this morning, so if you are looking for that, please scroll down. The card I am sharing now is for the Addicted to Stamps and Freshly Made Sketches challenges.



(A2: Stamps:  Penny Black (Christmas Pride), Verve (Ornamental Christmas); DP: Scraps; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

The challenge this week is to make a card for a holiday. since I always need Christmas cards, I made another one using the FMS sketch.  I love the Penny Black poinsettia but had to cut it down for the card. I made some leaves using my Silhouette and embossed the Verve sentiment on some beautiful shimmery brown paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.
Happy crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...