Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATS93; FMS134: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends. I hope your day is going well! Other than the storms earlier this week, our weather has been gorgeous! Also, we got a quick phone call from our soldier last night, so I'm a pretty happy girl today. I posted my Great Impressions inspiration card this morning, so if you are looking for that, please scroll down. The card I am sharing now is for the Addicted to Stamps and Freshly Made Sketches challenges.



(A2: Stamps:  Penny Black (Christmas Pride), Verve (Ornamental Christmas); DP: Scraps; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

The challenge this week is to make a card for a holiday. since I always need Christmas cards, I made another one using the FMS sketch.  I love the Penny Black poinsettia but had to cut it down for the card. I made some leaves using my Silhouette and embossed the Verve sentiment on some beautiful shimmery brown paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.
Happy crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb







6 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card, and I love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Danielle Vincent said...

Fabulous idea to use that sketch in this fashion. LOVE the big beautiful poinsettia. Terrific Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous design! I love the poinsettia with this sketch, and the lace and warm and wonderful paper choices for Christmas!

Deepti said...

I love the way u used the poinsettia on ur card, amazing design :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

Jen Timko said...

So, so pretty! Love this flower. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Anonymous said...

I really like this, your background, the DSP poinsettia, your use of the sketch ... it's beautiful. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...