Saturday, May 10, 2014

ATS94; CTS75: YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

Hello my blogging friends! I apologize for so many posts today. I have been very crafty this week and today I had two DTs to post for, but I also want to share these two cards that are for challenges. So, one more post after this one and I am done for today!   

(A2: Stamps: StampinUp! (Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge and Perfect Pennants))

The challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is to make a CAS card, so I used the sketch from the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge and came up with this bit of grunge. I used Brilliance Moonlight White ink on a deep blue card stock to make the sentiment pennant. The rest of the ink is Ranger’s Distress Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #94 and DESIGN TEAM CALL
 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...