Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CASology101: YOU MAKE LIFE BEARABLE

Hello dear friends! This card is for the CASology cue word challenge (Wood):

(A2: Stamps:  Doodle Pantry (Critter Fun, Grunge Wood Mini Digi Paper 4 pack and Ant Accents COLOR plus): EF: Darice

I made this little scene using three different Doodle Pantry sets. I made a hole in the “tree” and placed the bear with the honey inside. The tree is popped up with foam tape. I added a couple of ants who are making their way to the honey! The base is embossed with the Darice wood EF.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ellen! I totally love your card. The bear image is so cute. I love the colors. The bear panel looks like its paring out of the bark of a white tree. Very creative.

OH Babs said...

This card is so cute, one looks at it and just smiles.

Ardyth said...

Adorable image - I love how he's peeking out of the hole in the tree! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh What a super sweet image!!! I adore this beary much!!!

I sure hope that you are inspired for tomorrow's cue word too!!! Thanks for joining us, love it!!!

Melissa said...

Oh, how CUTE! I love all the texture on this and the beautiful, warm colors in the main image panel!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...