Thursday, June 26, 2014

FMS142: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

Happy Thursday dear friends! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am and I am praying for some cooler weather and a little rain, yes rain. It is so dry and HOT! So, in an effort to stay cool, I am hanging out in my craft room.

This first card I have to share is for the Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Die: Spellbinders (background), Memory Box (flowers))

I used the SB die to cut a stencil to work from. I then used DI and sponges to color in the background. I cut the flowers and used the negative part and black ink to make little shadows for the flowers. I hope you like what I did!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...