Thursday, June 26, 2014

FMS142: THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

Happy Thursday dear friends! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am and I am praying for some cooler weather and a little rain, yes rain. It is so dry and HOT! So, in an effort to stay cool, I am hanging out in my craft room.

This first card I have to share is for the Freshly Made Sketches weekly challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Technique Tuesday (Simply You); Die: Spellbinders (background), Memory Box (flowers))

I used the SB die to cut a stencil to work from. I then used DI and sponges to color in the background. I cut the flowers and used the negative part and black ink to make little shadows for the flowers. I hope you like what I did!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

The sponged background is so pretty! I love that stencil design and the two little blooms complement it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,this card is awesome!! Love the sponging and the colors!! Looks great with the shadow on the flowers!!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

Stacey said...

Beautiful, beautiful card -- your sponged background is so eye catching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...