The blog hop team will be spotlighting Great Impressions’ four (4) new, beautiful stamp sets in support of Operation Write Home! A portion of each purchase will go directly to OWH, so please check out the new stamp sets as you go through the blog hop. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with them!
You should have arrived here from Samantha’s blog. If you came here first, just click the logo below to start at the beginning or click here.
Here are the OWH sketches for the blog hop:
Here is my card using the new Missing You set from Great Impressions:
(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions (Missing You – OWH102); DP: MME (Memorable); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)You can make one card and choose which sketch you want to use, or make one with each!
Remember, if you want to participate and send your card into Operation Write Home, be sure to follow their guidelines listed here! We would LOVE to see what you create and see those cards flowing into OWH for our soldiers!
Now, here is the complete blog hop list so you can make sure you don’t miss a thing! Next up is Paula! Have fun and thanks for stopping by!
1. OWH http://operationwritehome.org/starsandstamps/
2. Mynette http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/
3. JoAnn http://blog.joannross.com/
4. Mary Anne http://sparkly-train.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy http://brujahrose.blogspot.com/
6. Carolyn http://mspetuniascrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Samantha http://august1686.blogspot.com/
8. Ellen http://inaworldofcraft.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
9. Paula http://www.paulaposts.blogspot.com/
10. Joni http://joni52.blogspot.com/
11. Sandy http://sandyallnock.com/blog/
12. Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/
13. Julie http://www.handmadebyjulie.com/
14. Great Impressions http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/