Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LIM176: LOVE

Hi dear friends.I have a few posts for today. Since my son’s deployment I find myself in my craft room trying to keep my mind busy! So, I apologize for so many posts in one day, but I do want to get these cards into the challenges. This first one is for the Less is More challenge this week:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers)

This week the theme is a one-layer card and  “off the edge” so I stamped the flowers off the edge of my card using VersaColor ink. I then stamped the sentiment within the flowers. Pretty simple OLC. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

One Layer Challenge Off the Edge Week 176
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...