Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LIM176: LOVE

Hi dear friends.I have a few posts for today. Since my son’s deployment I find myself in my craft room trying to keep my mind busy! So, I apologize for so many posts in one day, but I do want to get these cards into the challenges. This first one is for the Less is More challenge this week:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Little Flowers)

This week the theme is a one-layer card and  “off the edge” so I stamped the flowers off the edge of my card using VersaColor ink. I then stamped the sentiment within the flowers. Pretty simple OLC. Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

One Layer Challenge Off the Edge Week 176
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Ellen, great placement!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda said...

This is so pretty ..... love the shades of purple.
Linda xx
LIM Guest Designer

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful stamping and colouring
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Looks so simple (though it's not simple to get the perfect placement), fab stamping, so effective, lovely CAS card
Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...