Monday, July 28, 2014

52CCTD: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello and happy Monday. I just got back from the dentist, so I am now a happy camper. I always dread going, but my treat for making myself go is a stop at Ben and Jerry’s afterwards! LOL.

So after my ice cream fix, I am ready to share this card which is for the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2: Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Hampton Arts Stamps (Judy’s Merry Christmas); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp (Snowfall); EP: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Ice Rink and Winter White); Dreamweaver Embossing Paste)

I used a dark blue background with a little sparkle to it. I first stamped the tree using Winter White EP and then embossed the sentiment with Ice Rink. Next, I stenciled the snowfall with the embossing paste and added a few rhinestones on the tree. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Christmas in July Blog Hop!

I chose to just use the sketch:

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is AWESOME! LOVE the gorgeous embossing! I have yet to use EP, but I think I need to! LOVE the sparkle and the different colored rhinestone baubles you added! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness Ellen - how gorgeous!! I recently purchased some embossing paste and cant wait to play with it. Your sparkle on the tree is just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT for Christmas in July.

Deborah Frings said...

Ellen - this is absolutely fabulous. I love the tree with the pretty lights and the falling snow. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas in July blog hop.

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the sparkly tree and the coloured gems. Great take on the sketch, you really rocked it! Hope you enjoyed the hop at 52CCT and good luck in the prize draw
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...