Monday, July 28, 2014

52CCTD: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello and happy Monday. I just got back from the dentist, so I am now a happy camper. I always dread going, but my treat for making myself go is a stop at Ben and Jerry’s afterwards! LOL.

So after my ice cream fix, I am ready to share this card which is for the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2: Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Hampton Arts Stamps (Judy’s Merry Christmas); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp (Snowfall); EP: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Ice Rink and Winter White); Dreamweaver Embossing Paste)

I used a dark blue background with a little sparkle to it. I first stamped the tree using Winter White EP and then embossed the sentiment with Ice Rink. Next, I stenciled the snowfall with the embossing paste and added a few rhinestones on the tree. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Christmas in July Blog Hop!

I chose to just use the sketch:

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...