Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CASology103; ATC32: I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for one more quick post to share my CASology, Addicted to CAS and Paper Smooches card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Paper Smooches (Cosmos)

The cue word this week is GLOW and the code word at ATC is SKY, so I combined the two for this card. Plus, PS is Anything Goes so this card works for all three challenges.

I immediately thought of a glowing moon when I saw the CASology cue word so I stamped and then fussy cut the half moon on silver metallic paper. I paper pieced the lips and embossed the sentiment and single star. The cloud is fussy cut from vellum and all of it is on a very dark blue sparkly card stock.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

July 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...