Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CASology103; ATC32: I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON

Hi dear friends. I am popping in for one more quick post to share my CASology, Addicted to CAS and Paper Smooches card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Paper Smooches (Cosmos)

The cue word this week is GLOW and the code word at ATC is SKY, so I combined the two for this card. Plus, PS is Anything Goes so this card works for all three challenges.

I immediately thought of a glowing moon when I saw the CASology cue word so I stamped and then fussy cut the half moon on silver metallic paper. I paper pieced the lips and embossed the sentiment and single star. The cloud is fussy cut from vellum and all of it is on a very dark blue sparkly card stock.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

July 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

May Park said...

Wow, looove this!!! Your metallic moon is fabulous with paper-pieced sexy lips! :) Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, I adore that sweet moon image and sentiment but I absolutely LOVE the sparkly dark blue card base! That glows, too, just like starlight in a the moonlit sky! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Ellen, thanks so much for joining us this time ATCAS with this fabulous card. I love your smiley moon and glorious sky it really does glow.

Marie

Taunya Butler said...

Cleverly done card and so cool that it meets so many challenges!! I think this card turned out fantastically!!

Katie Gehring said...

This is positively dreamy. Love the night sky that you created! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous sparkly night-sky Ellen ~ a perfect background for the beautiful silvery moon. Thank you so much for joining us at the ATCAS "sky" challenge. Sylvia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...