Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CCC32; PS: SEASON’S GREETINGS

Hello dear friends and welcome to my blog! I have a few cards to share today so let’s get started!

This first card I have to share is for the Christmas Card Challenge and the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Warm Hearts, Season’s Greetings); Die: Paper Smooches (border die and Scalloped Tag)

The CCC challenge is to use a tag and PS is anything goes, so I used the PS Scalloped Tag die for my tag and stamped the snowman and greetings. I paper pieced the nose and heart. The DSP is reversible so I used the glittery paper as the background and die cut the reverse side with the wavy border die.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge and the inspiration photo so you can join in the fun!

CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE: Challenge #32 -- Thinking Tags


July 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...