Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CCC32; PS: SEASON’S GREETINGS

Hello dear friends and welcome to my blog! I have a few cards to share today so let’s get started!

This first card I have to share is for the Christmas Card Challenge and the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Warm Hearts, Season’s Greetings); Die: Paper Smooches (border die and Scalloped Tag)

The CCC challenge is to use a tag and PS is anything goes, so I used the PS Scalloped Tag die for my tag and stamped the snowman and greetings. I paper pieced the nose and heart. The DSP is reversible so I used the glittery paper as the background and die cut the reverse side with the wavy border die.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge and the inspiration photo so you can join in the fun!

CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE: Challenge #32 -- Thinking Tags


July 6-12 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Awesomely done, I am so in love with what you did with the 2 sided patterned paper!! Such a cool sparkly background for such an adorably done snowman!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Love the sweet snow fella tag! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Margo said...

Love that eggie shaped snowman!!
Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...