Saturday, July 26, 2014

VLVJulyWk4: BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

Hello crafty friends. I hope your weekend is going well! I wanted to pop in to share my birthday card for Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps. Happy Birthday Julee! This card was made using the Viva la Verve sketch for July week 4:


(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Take Note);  MME: (Follow Your Heart);  Dies: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This car did pretty self explanatory since I pretty much just followed the sketch. I used th scalloped circle die and the regular circle die from Spellbinders and added stitching. I added a little Copic coloring in the word bELIEV and used two different inks on the rest of the sentiment to match the colors in the card. A little polka dot ribbon tied in a knot finish off the card. Julee, I hope your birthday rocked!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!



Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...