Tuesday, August 5, 2014

52CCTD: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hello again. I promise this is my last post for today. This card is for the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2: DSP: MME (Lost and Found Christmas)) 

OK. This was so easy. I don’t usually just cut out DP and use it as my card, but I happen to LOVE this paper and this particular image, so I cut it to fit my card, made some pennants and added enamel dots. All done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

August sketch challenge

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is PERFECT, Ellen! LOVE that gorgeous paper--what a fabulous use of it, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Deborah Frings said...

I love this - the design paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

PS - I used loads of DP for this challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. It looks both modern and stylish. I could see this being in a top end high street shop!

Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week.

Hugs,
Gill xx
52CCT Design Team

Patricia Hays said...

Ellen, your card really exudes vintage elegance! Thanks for sharing it with us at 52{C}CT! :)

jasann said...

Love the colours, this is a powerful card!!!! So lovely!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...