Friday, August 22, 2014

CASology109: @ CUP OF THANKS

Hi dear friends. I am sharing my CASology card for this week. The cue word is JAVA:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Cyber Café); Cut File: Silhouette Studio

I had this coffee-to-go cut file and finally had a chance to use it. I combined it with the Cyber Café stamp set from PS using the steam and sentiment from that set. The sentiment is heat embossed. I don’t know if you can see it in the picture, but the bottom of the white panel is randomly scored.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

1 comment:

Jen W. said...

Love that die cut and the masculine colours you used. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...