Friday, August 1, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY AUGUST RELEASE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! I don’t know about you, but I just cannot believe it is AUGUST already! The good news is, that means it is release day at Doodle Pantry! I chose Flying Hi for my card and here it is:

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (FLYING HI); EF: Darice; Die: Memory Box)

This is a very simple CAS card but I love how it turned out. I fussy cut the airplane and printed the sentiment on blue paper and cut into a banner. I added twine to attach it to the airplane and popped it up with foam tape. The blue background is dry embossed with clouds with additional die cut clouds added.

I hope you enjoyed my card! Be sure to click here to see all of the new releases for this month!  Plus check out the specials!

AUGUST 1 - 8 ONLY - 15% off the August new releases (already reduced for you, NO coupon needed to get this)

PLUS

20% OFF cart total!  (excludes gift certificates AND bundles) ($2.00 minimum) COUPON:    SUMMEREND2014

ALSO, if you purchase between the following dates, you will get the Flying Hi set FREE with your purchase!!!!

FREE WITH PURCHASE August 1 – August 24

AUGUST FEATURED PRODUCT - Link up a project using a Doodle Pantry illustration, that also follows the challenge rules, and you get emailed this for free!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great male card that I need to case. It makes a super CAS card, but rest assured it took time to fussy cut and tie that cute string.

Marsha said...

Oh, WOW! Ellen, I love this card. The embossed clouds (another folder I need!) and die cut clouds are wonderful. And the angle of the plane is a great idea. My son is a commercial pilot so I am always looking for new ideas for cards for his birthday, etc. This one is going to be CASED for sure.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous, creative design. Love everything about this awesome card. Your layout and detailing are fabulous.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool! LOVE it! HUGS! Mynn xx

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen fantastic fussy cutting, I LOVE your scene!

Joanna M. said...

Oh gosh, I LOVE the embossed clouds and those that you cut ... makes for a wonderful scene! Great job.

Crafting Adventures said...

Great card - love the textures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...