Monday, August 4, 2014

LIM183: MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE,

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to In a World of Craft! I have another quick post to show you my Less is More card for this week:

(A2: Stamps:  Great Impressions (Come True - D473); Stencil: Simon Says Stamp; Ink: Distress Ink)

It is another birthday at LIM! Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you had a wonderful day!

This week is a color challenge so I tried to use the colors in my balloons and border. I stenciled the balloons with Distress Ink and added a bit of white pen for the “shine”. I mounted on light grey and used foam tape to attach to the base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 183 Colour Challenge

I also want to enter this in the Paper Sweeties 2nd birthday challenge. They have lots of prizes so you might want to check it out too at the link below!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags_thumb[1]

9 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful card, beautiful stamping and sentiment. Just wonderful.
thanks for the birthday wishes and for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sid said...

Superb balloons, great design for LIM !!

Debbie said...

Another sweet card, Ellen! Those happy balloons and pretty sequins make me smile! Thanks for sharing with us x2 at Paper Sweeties this month :)

Mynn xx said...

This is super fun! LOVE the great balloon image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Maria said...

Ah, another sweet birthday card! I'm loving those pretty balloons! Thank you again for joining us at Paper Sweeties this month!:-)

Chrissie said...

This is great Ellen, I love those balloons.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Ann said...

These balloons are so realistic, Ellen! Love the effect you have created, and that white pen is a master stroke! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my entry - it's lovely to hear the feedback. Hugs, Ann

Anne said...

Lovely stencilling and I like the shape of your main 'element' on the card, very classy
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...