Monday, August 25, 2014

LIM186: HELLO

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to In a World of Craft! I have a quick post to show you my Less is More card for this week. This week is a sketch challenge:

LIM186

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (the stamp came free with a purchase); Cut files: Silhouette Studio; DP: SN@P (Short Stories)

I had to consider the sketch a bit before I made my card. Does your card design ever come to you as you are going to sleep? That is what happened with this one.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 186 Sketch

 
 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags_thumb[1]

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love this one Ellen, what a great interpretation of my sketch!
Super job.... did you write down your idea or just remember it in the morning?
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Thank you Chrissie! I just remembered it and could not wait to make it!

Dotty Jo said...

This is super, Ellen - I really love how you interpreted the sketch so beautifully. I often go to sleep thinking about a challenge or a card I need to make and wake up with a design on my head. Jo x

Lynne said...

Fabulous take on the challenge and a stunning card.
Lynne xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Ellen I love your take on the sketch so unique and stunning.
Thanks for sharing
Sarah
Less is more

Les idées de Magouille said...

gorgeous!

Anne said...

Ellen what a brilliant creative idea, so glad you remembered it for next day! Super take on the sketch
Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...