Sunday, August 10, 2014

VLVAugWk2: EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE TO FLY

Hello crafty friends. I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine has been relaxing and crafty! This card was made using the Viva la Verve sketch for August Week 2:

 

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Happy Place and Happy Doodles die set); DP: DCWV (Fashion District)

This stamp and die set is part of my Viva la Verve prize! Thank you again Verve for choosing me as the Viva la Diva in July!

I have to say I LOVE this stamp set! It is so versatile and includes so many useful stamps. I used the flower stamp to create the panel behind the sentiment panel. Then I used one of the sentiments and another flower image. I die cut, stamped and colored the butterfly and popped it up with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

2 comments:

Maureen said...

How cool that you used your new prize for the next challenge! LOVE the colours you choose and that sweet little banner makes me smile :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So glad you're enjoying your new Verve! Love the colors on your butterfly. Such a beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...