Saturday, September 6, 2014

MM361: GRACE MEETS US WHERE WE ARE….

Hello  dear friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Making a Statement and Grace); Dies: Verve (Rounded Scallop Frame and Loopy Blooms); DP: College Press (London Market); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon))

This has been a tough week. My world feels like it has been turned upside down, so this sentiment meant a lot to me today. God answers prayers and I know he will again. My daughter has been diagnosed with more than 5 benign brain tumors (Meningiomas) but one of them is wrapped half way around her brain stem causing vision problems and headaches. That one is going to be tricky to treat or remove, but God has His hand in this and will take care of my baby girl (LOL she is 36 now, but still my baby girl!).

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

dogtags

1 comment:

Maria said...

A very lovely card with wonderful sentiment and gorgeous bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...