Monday, September 8, 2014

VLVSeptWk1: YOU MUST BE THE CHANGE:

Hello dear friends. I have another quick post for you today. This card was made using the Viva la Verve sketch for September week 1:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Moments Remembered); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Copics)

I have always loved this saying by Gandhi and was thrilled when I saw it in this stamp set. The sketch this week also has a color challenge, so I used Pink, Kraft and Green to meet the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I NEED that stamp--it's one of my favorite quotes! This is beautiful, Ellen! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, love all the stitching! What a nice sketch to work with, you've done a wonderful job with it!! Blessings!
PS thanks for choosing my "Grillmaster" birthday card at Great Impressions!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...