Tuesday, September 23, 2014

VLVSeptWk3: XOXO I LOVE YOU

Hello crafty friends. I have another entry for the Viva la Verve challenge. This card was made using the Viva la Verve sketch for September week 3 and I decided to go shabby for this one:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Making a Statement And Loopy Blooms Die Set and  Rounded Scallop Frame Die); DSP: MME (Bramble Rose)
This sketch also has a photo inspiration, and I was inspired by the plank board table and the sunflowers. I used the Bramble Rose paper with the great wood grain designs and added a burlap frame around the floral paper. I did a bit of stitching and distressing to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!
 


Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb
dogtags










1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Love that burlap frame!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...