Sunday, October 5, 2014

LIM192: NEVER GIVE UP

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to In a World of Craft! I have a quick post to show you my Less is More card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Great Impressions (Never Give Up – A145); Dies: Spellbinders, Heartfelt Creations, Taylored Expressions)

This week we are tasked with using autumnal colors. I decided to use my DI ink and blending tool to create the paper from which I would cut the leaves. I used Copics to add a little detail in the leaves and added the GI stamp. The focal square is mounted on brown card stock and mounted on white linen. It is attached to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 192 Colour Challenge: Autumn's Bounty Sounds kinda poetic doesn't it...so we'd love to see autumnal shades in your cards.

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...