Saturday, October 18, 2014

VLVOctWk3: A NOTE TO SAY I LOVE YOU

Hello crafty friends. I have two cards to share with you today; the first one for the Viva la Verve week 3 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Take Note), Paper Smooches (Cyber Café), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge); Die: Spellbinders; Cut File: Silhouette Studio)

I used a pink and gold shimmer paper for the background and die cut hearts in the white upper panel. I then splattered bits of ink with a paintbrush and then further distressed with stamps. Since I had the white positive hearts, I stacked them and added a pink one on top to create some depth for the two solid hearts. The sentiment was made using two stamps from Take Note and stamped on a banner that I cut out on my Cameo. A few enamel dots, a heart and a flower finish this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Lyn said...

This card is gorgeous love the background paper <3

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful background panel - the scattering of hearts is so pretty.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the cutout hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...