Saturday, November 15, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the third Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is in full swing, so you still have time to join in!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a some more Christmas cheer!



(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Ice Skating Murray - D267 and It's Christmas! -D453); Copics; Die: Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

Murray is out delivering another Christmas gift, this time in blue and pink. I colored him with Copics and then cut him out using a Spellbinders die. I used the Out of the Box technique to make sure his tail was not cut off (OUCH)! I also dug into my Christmas scraps to come up with papers for this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.


Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?




If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Oh my gosh, this is darling! LOVE the way you colored the image and layered everything! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...