Sunday, November 23, 2014

VLVNovWk3: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends. Welcome back to my blog today! This second post for today is for the Viva la Verve week 3 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas), StampinUp! (Gorgeous Grunge); EF; StampinUp!; Cut file: Silhouette Studio)

The sketch for this week came with an inspiration photo. Although it was white on white pumpkins, I decided to do a Christmas card. Everything is just white and Kraft card stock. I used Antique Linen DI and the Gorgeous Grunge set to make the strip of paper with the lines. The white layer is dry embossed for texture and once the strips were on the card, I added the rhinestone swirl. The poinsettias are from a Silhouette Studio cut file. I inked around the edges with Antique Linen DI.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous! Love those sponged flowers.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pretty poinsettias.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...