Monday, December 15, 2014

CIE: CHRISTMAS CAROL CHALLENGE

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is a Christmas Carol challenge. That’s right, make a card based on your favorite Christmas Carol/Song.




I know, too easy, right? My song is Jingle Bells and these Doodle Pantry ants are working as hard as they can to get ready for Christmas. Through the use of computer magic, I merged the holly swag from Seasonal Swags and just duplicated it a few times to make the “tree”. I then merged the ants hanging on a bell and moved them around so it looks like they are hanging the bells in the “tree”. Then, I opened the ants on the bell and the ants carrying a bell in Silhouette Studio so I could trace, print and cut them out. I cut several and layered them to five a little dimension to the card.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size card no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

5 comments:

!neke said...

Hello,
Love this card ! It is real Christmas on this card !

Sandy Trefger said...

Ellen, this jingle bell card is fabulous! I love it! And I wanted to pop in to your blog and wish you a Merry Christmas! ~Sandy

Heather said...

This is gorgeous. So many dimensions to it...but a terrific card. Love it.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, this is so darn cute! It looks very 3D even though it is flat. Lovin' it!
Hugs, Sarah T

Unknown said...

Fan-flippin'-tastic card! Wowza...I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...