Monday, December 1, 2014

VLVNovWk4: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

Hello my dear blogging friends. Welcome back to my blog today! I KNOW, you are thinking my goodness, it isn’t even Christmas and she is making Valentines. I have a project I am working on and need Valentines for it, so here goes! This is for the Viva la Verve challenge for week 4:

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Heart Sheep) and (Hearts A Flutter Digi Papers)

All of the papers are printed from the Hearts a Flutter set. The image outline was printed and then I colored it with Copics to match the papers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I have to admit those were my thoughts exactly! LOL
But it sure is a beautiful Valentine card!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable! Love that little sheep image.

Unknown said...

What? Now you're getting a jump on Valentine's Day too? You're like super woman or something. These cards are awesome!!

Marisa said...

This is precious! Adore the image and papers. Valentine's Day cards are a so much fun to make :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, you are right - I was thinking what are you doing? LOL It will be Valentines Day before we know it. This is just adorable and I LOVE the layout! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...