Friday, January 30, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! It is the fifth Friday in January and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!




(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (I Luv You – B188 and D457 - Heart Thought Bubble)
Have you thought about Valentines Day yet? Today I thought I would inspire you with a Valentine made with sparkly hearts on a beautiful piece of card stock from my stash. I used the cute heart thought bubble and stamped the sentiment inside. I added a border and flowers to complete my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next YEAR!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this design is amazing!!! LOVE that row of sweet flowers and I adore that paper, too! This is super sweet! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...