Monday, February 16, 2015

CIE: PUPPY LOVE

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Man’s Best Friend”: Create a card featuring man's best friend, the dog—ok….maybe a cat too.
 

(A2: Stamp: Great Impressions (F582 - Potted Puppy and A147 - Buzzing By); Paper: DCWV (Fashion District)
 
I love dogs! My little Cocker Spaniel, Joy, is so much fun! She keeps me busy playing, in fact, she will come up and make me leave my craft room later this afternoon so we can play!
 
I chose this sweet little image by Great Impressions and used one of their sentiments with it. The flowers, grass and flowerpot are painted with Twinkling H20s and the puppy is colored with Copic markers.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Sandy Trefger said...

Ellen, your cards are always so beautiful even when they are cute! I love this puppy card! The layering and papers are fabulous and the puppy in the flowers is adorable!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...