Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY FLASHBACK FOCUS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today is the 4th Tuesday, so that means it is time for Doodle Pantry’s Flashback Focus and AIMPDC winner announcement! There are three products featured in the Flashback Focus. I chose the Green & Yellow digi paper pack for my card:



(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Green & Yellow digi paper and Special Ribbons)
This pack of digi papers is beautiful, and just in time to lift my blah wintry spirits! The sentiments came from Special Ribbons and I used cut files from Silhouette Studio to cut the designs. The white panel is popped up using foam tape. I hope you enjoy!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
I am entering this card in the CAS(e) This Sketch #111 challenge:
 

CHECK OUT THE NEW DOODLE PANTRY CHALLENGE!
COMING MARCH 3RD

I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that sentiment! Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...