Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wed 2 today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The sketch is at the bottom of this post.
 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Pen & Ink )

I chose the Pen & Ink digital stamp set for this sketch. I digitally selected the tan color and made a background with it for the images and sentiment. I then merged the line art pen and ink bottle and the sentiment, sized them and printed. I then colored with Copic markers.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Sweet Sketch Wed 2 and show us what you create!  




Don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen these are so my colours, I adore vintage and you've hit it out of the park, love it!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, this is so adorable! I LOVE the way the feather is writing the words!! Great creativity!! This is perfect for the layout - great job!
Hugs, Sarah T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...