Thursday, February 19, 2015

VLVFebWk1: HOPE

Hello my dear blogging friends. I’m so happy to finally have time to start my Viva la Verve cards for this month. I will be posting the first two today. And here is the one for VLV Week 1.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Hope Blooms);Dies: Spellbinders; Papers: DCWV); Cut file: Silhouette Studio)

Once I decided on papers, this card came together quickly. The flowers and the sentiment are from Verve’s Hope Blooms set. After stamping the flowers in brown, I fussy cut them and also randomly cut from the outer edge to the start of the center circle, making them frilly and fluffy. I used a round stick to curl them up and added a yellow enamel dot as the center.I hope you enjoy my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this! The flowers look so fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...