Monday, March 2, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC#3

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC theme is Anything Goes. Here is my DT card.


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Decadent Desserts)

I just love banana splits so I chose this image for my card. I merged the sentiment, dessert and glass of tea, printed and then colored with Copic markers. And since I am southern, that would be sweet iced tea!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...