Monday, March 2, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC#3

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC theme is Anything Goes. Here is my DT card.


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Decadent Desserts)

I just love banana splits so I chose this image for my card. I merged the sentiment, dessert and glass of tea, printed and then colored with Copic markers. And since I am southern, that would be sweet iced tea!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this set but haven't made a pretty one like yours that pops and says wow! Love your whole creation.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun jar of jellies! :)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, so so cute! But, now I am feeling the need for a snack. Great card - love the bright colors.
Hugs, Sarah T

Annie S. said...

Jelly beans are one of my favorites and yours just pop off the page! Super cute card, Ellen!

Dawn Frost said...

I love your rich bright candy colours Ellen! Gorgeous.

Debbie said...

Sweet card! In more ways than one! :) I'd love a banana split!
I love your papers!

Unknown said...

OMG Ellen, your coloring is outstanding. This card is gorgeous and I feel like I could just lick that sundae...yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...