Monday, March 30, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND CRAFT YOUR PASSION

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Craft Your Passion. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Daffodil & Sweet Peas)

I don’t know about you but this southern girl is VERY tired of snow and ice. I am anxiously waiting for the daffodils to start blooming! I copied and pasted several line art daffodils from the Daffodil & Sweet Peas set. I used the yellow solid paper for their background, printed and colored them with my Copic markers. I used a SB die to cut the circle and the square. The patterned paper is also from this set. For the top edge, I used a SB border die, ran it thorough my machine and paper pierced the design.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Craft Your Passion and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...